WinGrodan 2 Timekeeping changelog
- Fix bug with test race when using lanes 1-10 with OSM6 timekeeping protocol. Previously times on lane 10 would not be shown in the test race grid.
- Updated internal components.
- Installation file now also show a Launch button when the installation is done if user wants to start the program again.
- Added more fields to the Live data protocol that is sent to external programs (CIS and Sport In The Box 2).
- Changed the way the the program is checking if database is online so it does not use ICMP ping messages since these can be blocked by firewalls.
- If user manually choose to confirm the heat it will now also check to see if a record has been broken. Note: It will not make this check if the heat is set to confirmed by external timekeeping system like Ares or Quantum.
- Updated internal components to handle new event type.
- Fix bug when creating new lanes
- Updated data components
- Make sure to reset the current heat value when program is closed.
- Fix bug in FINA point calculation for mixed relays
- Removed database status text "Connected" since a lot of people misunderstood this text for being connected to timekeeping system instead of being connected to database.
- Para-class is now sent instead of number in the LiveData used by WG2 CIS and Sport In The Box 2.
- Updated third party components.
- Make sure to calculate FINA points at finish when getting a new time from timekeeping system.
- Added SortByFINA to event header in LiveData.
- Fix bug to send correct FINA class if the event is using type Unknown.
- Added support to not calculate age group ranks for the age groups that has setting to sort result lists alphabetically.
- When correcting the number of splits in the WinGrodan 2 Admin software for the current heat this program will now properly detect this change and adjust the number of splits.
- When setting a heat status to Confirmed it will now always calculate age group ranks even if there is only one age group.
- Updated live data protocol sent to CIS and SITB2.
- Fix bug in Alge timekeeping where there could be two zeroes in the rank field.
- Fixed a few other small bugs.
- Added button to open a test race in WinGrodan 2 Timekeeping so it is possible to test timekeeping system and scoreboards before you have seeded an event.
- Moved log window for timekeeping and livetiming into the menu instead of always being visible in the button bar
- Updated Devexpress to v21.1.6
- WinGrodan 2 has been updated to .NET Framework 4.7.2
- Updated Swedish manual
- Updated Danish language
- Updated Finnish language
- Updated Faroe Island language
IMPORTANT: If you update to this version of WinGrodan 2 Timekeeping then you must also upgrade WinGrodan 2 Admin and WinGrodan 2 CIS to the latest version v2.8 on all your computers.
- Added so it is now possible to have overlapping age groups and swimmers can be in several different age groups in the same event and still get correct rank.
- When creating the LST files for Ares/Quantum you will now get a choice if you want club short name, club long name, nation name or nation code as club/nation field in ARES/Quantum.
- Running time can now be more than 1 hour.
- Fixed typo where DSF was sent to the live data instead of DNF.
Please make sure you also update WinGrodan 2 Admin and WinGrodan 2 CIS to the latest version.
- Updated component files.
- Added Finnish translation to program.
- DSQ/DNF is now only sent out on live data (WinGrodan 2 CIS, Sport In The Box 2) if heat is official.
- Live data will now correctly send if time is split time or finish time when editing a split time manually in Timekeeping.
- Force Timekeeping to use protocol 1 from now on since the new WinGrodan 2 CIS templates and Sport In The Box 2 requires it.
- Program will now show better error messages when it fails to activate a license.
- Removed next and previous heats from unused database table to lower the usage of the database.
- Made the tool tip for connected computers wider to make sure that no text is cropped.
- Updated some third party controls and components.
- Running time and live timekeeping data is now sent using a more reliable way. Now you should not have to enable Jumbo frames in your network card.
- WinGrodan 2 Timekeeping will now send data using the new protocol version 1 instead of older version 0 as default.
- Added translation from Faroe Islands.
- LiveTiming data is now sent immediately when opening a heat for the first time after starting the program. The LiveTiming data for other heats will be sent when the running time starts to keep the previous heat results visible for as long as possible.
- It is now no longer possible for the user to sort or filter the grid with heats.
- Removed the question if you want to confirm the heat when you change the heat manually.
- If you set a relay to DNF you can now also select which swimmer that did not finish.
- Database connection will now try to reconnect better if network connection is temporary lost.
- When getting a new time in UNT4 protocol and the time is within 2 seconds of the previous time on that lane then we just replace the existing time instead of saving the time as a new split time.
- Fixed bug in UNT4 protocol when reading backup times from Quantum.
- You can now change heat even if autofollow is enabled without first disabling the autofollow.
- Fixed bug in Alge and Alge Swim 2000 TMS protocols.
- Updated Live communication protocol version 1.
- Fixed bug in Timekeeping when clicking the Next hat button it would send heat data before the question if you want to confirm the heat or not.
- Fixed bug where manual would not open when language is selected to Danish.
- When sending the current heat data to LiveTiming it will now not send if swimmer has status DSQ or DNF until the heat has been confirmed.
- Added option in settings to sort the grid with lanes in descending order (8 to 1) instead of ascending order (1 to 8)
- The running time will now not reset when using Quantum OSM6 DH timekeeping after first turn. On some Quantum units it seems to be sending the message Ready For Start even when a race is ongoing.
- Added Grodan ATU timekeeping unit as an option for timekeeping.
- Moved the button to reset ATU-X unit so it is not so close to the "Connect to timekeeping"-button.
- When clearing heat it will now also clear DNF, DSQ, WPS Points and relay swimmer DSQ number.
- When using ARES/Quantum OSM6 DH protocol it will now save the last 10 starts even if you close and restart the program.
- Added better error handling.
- Added more danish texts.
- Added Grodan ATU as timekeeping system.
- When creating LST files to ARES/Quantum the program will now do an extra check if a competitor is missing club.
- Added support to calculate youth WPS points for para-swimmers. The setting to use youth WPS points is selected in the Admin-program.
- Make sure that the split grid is sorted in the correct order.
- Moved initial position of the split control in timekeeping window to fit 10 lanes.
- Removed club long name from XML live data to make package smaller and not require jumbo frames in network card settings.
- Fixed bug if a swimmer in a heat was not connected to a club.
- Added Omega Powertime as timekeeping option in the timekeeping settings window.
- Added swimmed distance for each lane to the timekeeping grid.
- Added option to send live data to other computers using new protocol in preparation for better integration with Sport In The Box. Default is to still use old protocol (version 0).
- Fixed bug in timekeeping where you could get an error message if you somehow had heats that were not connected to a round/event.
- The splitter position between the lanes grid and the splits grid is now saved until you close the program.
- Make sure to stop the running time when you open a new database.
- Fixed bug where an error message could show when you received running time and LiveTiming was activated.
- Added support for Masters events.
- Added new manual for the WinGrodan 2 Timekeeping program
- Added ICCMS Colorado Gen7 converter box as timekeeping unit. You must have the ICCMS Converter box for this to work with Colorado Gen7 timekeeping system.
- Fixed bug where an empty lane could get heat rank even if it did not have a swimmer.
- Fixed so that if quantum or ARES is set to use touchpads in both ends but WG2 is set to only use it at one end. The split times will be wrong but the final time will be correct.
- Added records to the grid that is sent to LiveTiming for the current heat.
- Removed some timekeeping settings that were unnecessary.
- Updated database drivers.
- Fixed bug that prevented ATU-X timekeeping system from working properly in WinGrodan 2 Timekeeping.
- Added support for new SuperLive version. Make sure you download and install the latest SuperLive version if you want to use SuperLive with WinGrodan 2!
- Records are now included in the timekeeping data sent to the other programs.
- Event number and round number are now included in the timekeeping data sent to other programs.
- When opening a heat from the heat list it will now not select the next heat in the list.
- Fixed so that the running time is reset before we show the official heat result from timekeeping. This is necessary for SuperLive to work.
- The button Next Heat should now work more reliably.
- When opening a new heat in Timekeeping will now wait to send the new heat to LiveTiming until the heat has started. This is done so that the LiveTiming viewers get more time to see the results of the previous heat.
- When using Colorado as timekeeping system it should now display the proper rank 10 instead of : as rank on the scoreboard.
- Fixed bug when exporting events to ARES that caused the sorting of events to be wrong.
- Added autoupdates to program
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.