With Equipe ATU Connector you can connect to your ATU Timekeeping unit to the new platform from Equipe when doing horse show jumping.
IMPORTANT: This program is only used for Equipe horse show jumping with ATU-X! It is not used if you use ATU-X for any other sport like athletics or swimming!
- Run the setup above, this will install both the software and the drivers needed to connect to the ATU
- Go into Edit settings
- Change the settings for the ATU
- Select yout ATU Type, ATU X, ATU 9 or ATU 8.
- Select the USB serialport the ATU is connected to
- If a scoreboard is used, change the settings for this
- Set the type of scoreboard
- Set the serialport used for the scoreboard
- If ATU X is used, the scoreboard-data can be sent out to the SCB port on the backside of the ATU X. To activate this, set the toggle to on.
- Press Save
- Now the software is waiting for app.equipe.com to connect!
Bug fixes in v 1.3:
- Stop scorboard from continiously running
Bug fixes in v 1.5:
- Fix SCB port on ATU-X
Bug fixes in v 1.6:
- Changed how rank is received
- If rank = 999 show blank rank instead
- Using scb port on atux now sends to row 1 and 2 instead of 0 and 1
Fixed in v 1.7:
- Added SSL Support
Fixed in v 1.8:
- Now sends to scoreboard 10 times/second instead of 20 times/second so that the window doesn't freeze when using Gemini scoreboard.
Fixed in v 1.9:
- Timekeeping log files are now saved in folder Documents\IC Control Media Sport\Equipe ATU Connector
Fixed in v 1.10:
- If time is more than 100 seconds it will now pad the seconds with 0 instead of blank space
Fixed in v1.13:
- Better error handling when opening communication ports to ATU-X and scoreboards
Fixed in v1.14:
- Added new scoreboard type with 1 row, 6 digits
- Daytime is now only sent once every second instead of 10 times/second so that the wireless scoreboards run more smoothly
- Added option to disable/enable Sport In The Box 2 UDP data to use less computer resources when not needed